Burkhart Dental Supply is a family & employee-owned industry leader - founded on three major principals; integrity, knowledge, and our client’s success. To achieve this, we look to attract top talent that is committed to the clients we serve and to Burkhart’s long-term success. Burkhart associates are passionate about ensuring the culture is maintained as we experience stable and rapid growth within our industry.
What you’ll be doing…
As a Service Technician, you will create an Exceptional Client Experience while you provide onsite repair and installations on a variety of dental equipment. Your client relationship building and positive communication are the keys to success in this role. You will go beyond your individual contributions to clients by providing coaching and onsite supervision to the Burkhart service technician team throughout the region.
What Does Success Look Like…
- Your leadership skills are demonstrated by continual improvement in the technical and customer service performance of the service team you coach.
- You communicate well with your clients and your team, support collaboration between sales and service, and you keep everyone in the loop.
- You consistently demonstrate professionalism, clean appearance, punctuality, and a friendly “Burkhart” demeanor.
- Your repairs and installations have a zero-call back rate and an exceptional client satisfaction rate.
Who you are…
- PROVIDES AND MODELS AN EXCEPTIONAL CLIENT EXPERIENCE by both relationship building and performing/training on timely repairs and installation services to your clients. Maintains a positive, professional attitude, demonstrates a professional appearance, communicates politely, and keeps worksite clean and safe.
- PROVIDES EFFECTIVE COACHING by co-travel supervision of new technicians, by installation reviews, by contributing to annual reviews, and by actively participating in all relevant team meetings. Demonstrates to techs how to communicate to clients and let clients know repair status and parts ordered before leaving office.
- WORKS SAFELY by being aware of the safety to themselves and others, using the proper personal protective equipment, being alert, lifting appropriately, driving safely, reporting hazards, and following safe jobsite rules.
- SUPPORTS BURKHART PROFITABILITY by completing all service orders at the time of service and reviewing the work performed and parts used (or ordered) with your client or responsible staff member before leaving client office.
- FOLLOWS POLICIES AND PROCEDURES by complying with all terms of the Fleet Management Policy, including safe driving, maintenance, cleanliness, and accident management policies. Drives any vehicle as assigned.
- MAINTAINS PREPAREDNESS by maintaining van inventory levels as per Burkhart policy and keeping tools in good working order. Coaches others on organization.
- ENSURES TEAM’S CONTINOUS PROGRESS ON TRAINING PLANS by providing trainings, executing on learning plans, measuring training milestones, role modeling (especially customer service skills), and supporting achievement of competency in a timely manner.
- CONTRIBUTES TO BURKHART’S SUCCESS by modeling the Burkhart culture to clients and team members, performing other duties as assigned, accepting new assignments, helping team members, learning new skills, and striving to improve team results.
Some of the benefits we provide…
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Profit Sharing
- 401k with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Wellness Day
- Professional Anniversary Day
- Training and Professional Development Opportunities
Burkhart’s average tenure rate of 9 years is over double the national employment average of 4 years. We celebrate the unique tenure of our team, including the 15% who have been with the organization for over 20 years. It is our goal to grow this number as we extend employment opportunities to individuals who fit our team culture of mutual respect in a collaborative atmosphere. If you are looking for a growing, employee focused, and employee-owned company where long-term growth and opportunity will be afforded you, we would love to hear from you
Burkhart is an award-winning company; including Seattle Business Magazine’s 2014, 100 Best Companies to Work For in Washington.
To apply, please visit our website at: http://www.burkhartdental.com/careers
Burkhart is an EEO/AAP Employer and a VEVRAA Federal Contractor